Credit by Exam Tests at UT - Theatre & Dance Majors

Interested in testing out of a course from Credit-By-Exam?

You can access the monthly test schedule for the next available test dates by visiting:

AP Government Exam

Anyone who scored a 3 and above on their AP Government exam may take the "Texas Government Only" test.  After successfully completing that exam, you'll be able to claim credit for GOV 310L.

Additional Info & Frequently Asked Questions: